Monday, March 06, 2006

Caution - some content may offend

We all know that statement is a foolproof way to get everyone to read on!

I had my 6 week checkup at the fracture clinic today. At last the red cast is off, and I now have a moonboot.
I'm allowed to put a bit of weight on it, and I'm starting physio next week - my foot is just so stiff. Even better, I can take the boot off at night, and even have a bath if I want.

And here are the gross photos, so you can see what I've been making all the fuss about.

8 comments:

Kat said...

My goodness you couldn't wait to get home and get the boot off could you? It certainly looks comfortable.

Webfrau said...

Well that's going to be a huge improvement isn't it. A bath! What luxury! Don't you go overdoing it in your enthusiasm though.

artmixter said...

Oh, Ow. OWOWOW. Have a nice, safe bath (emphasis on the safe. Getting in there is one thing...)

Shirley Goodwin said...

Actually I think the bath is not a good idea right now, as it'll be too hard to get in and out of. I may settle for a soak in the foot spa. Plaster and fibreglass are hell on the skin!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...loverly.....glad I don't have pics of mine.....Don't like to think about it.....I'm glad you are healing.

teri

Sophie said...

Ooooooh!!! Ouchy!!

Emmy said...

Auw Auw that looks very auw I hoop it wil be over soon

Val said...

Ooh horrid! Poor you! But I bet you're chuffed to have the moon boot which can be taken off when necessary. Be safe and take care!