Of course, once I've done that, I start to play. Here I painted a tree onto the stamp...
..then I borrowed one of Dijanne's linocuts, and started playing with adding colours to the prints. These are 6" by 4" so will make good cards if I cut them out and stitch them.
This has Plum, Red and Turquoise in it.
The paint is meant to be applied with a roller, but I like to do things differently. Here I used a paintbrush so that the brush strokes would show on the leaves. You tend to get a more blobby print, but I don't mind as I think it makes the background more interesting.
Plum leaves with a Turquoise background and Ochre stem.