Friday, March 07, 2014

A new project! (part 3)

For the Rust Orange triangles, I decided on a quite different design.  It started out to be leaves but it looks more trees.  I find it helps to not overthink your designs.   I started by drawing the shapes, but when I began to cut, they came out differently.

Here's the design on Contact paper on the screen.

 I had grey paint left over, but wanted it to look a little different, so I added black and red....
 ..and some yellow...

 and a bit of blue.  Because I love colour, it does not matter to me if the paint in completely mixed or not.
And here is the first print.  Again, perfection is not required - it is the overall look I'm aiming for.  Once the paint is dry and ironed, I'll post a group shot of the triangles, and then start on the Navy bits.

3 comments:

The Idaho Beauty said...

This is so interesting to watch your process, especially your paint mixing.

pg slot 168 คะแนน 100 said...

pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย said...

สล็อตเว็บตรง แตกง่าย สล็อตแตกง่าย เกมพนันออนไลน์ ยอดนิยม สล็อตที่นิยมเยอะที่สุดในตอนนี้เพราะเป็นเกมที่มีแบบอย่างการเล่นที่ง่าย ไม่สลับซับซ้อน ต่างจากพนันอื่นๆ ที่มีข้อตกลงต่างๆมากมาย