Sunday, August 26, 2007

The New House

Moving Day is getting close, so I just had to share a photo of my new house with you.

The upstairs room with the balcony is going to be my workroom and studio and office.

Apart from knitting myself some socks and hand stitching a block stamped piece of fabric, nothing much is happening on the creative front - it's all practical stuff at present. The dyes are about to be packed into boxes for mvoing - I'm doing all the packing of these plus my fabric etc, so that I know where things are. Well, as much as that's possible anyway!

15 comments:

Bonnie said...

What a fabulous house! Good luck with the move.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

May you have the happiest time of your life there. The studio room looks great/

Lorraine said...

Hey, I think organization and packing can be completely creative.

Love the new house and the landscaping is so cool.

Digitalgran said...

That's a lovely house and an unusual shape Shirley. The workroom up there will be fantastic and I'm sure you will be very happy there.

Joyce said...

It looks like a wonderful house and I'm sure you are going to enjoy the sewing room with the nice balcony.

Deb R said...

Oh, that's lovely! I really like the lines and the colors!

Françoise said...

Oh, it looks very nice. Enjoy the packing. I wish you a very happy time in your new home.

loulee said...

What a wonderful house. I wish you every happiness there.

Mechelle said...

Ohhhhh - great house, just love it! Looks like your studio will be a great place to create.

Barbara said...

What a house! An own studio! wow! its my dream!

Annica said...

Looks wonderful! I hope you'll be very happy there!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous and creativity inspiring house!

Diane Doran said...

I hope your move is super easy! What a nice looking house.

artmixter said...

Now that looks wonderful. Enjoy...

Suzi-k said...

cute house, it looks like it is very 'you', sort of quaint and different and lovable!!! The little dormer windows all over are just the best! Wishing you TONS of happiness there!