Today was fine and sunny and without much wind, so I decided to do some more dyeing for Symposium this afternoon. I like this one - it was a "leftover" piece - a metre of fabric that I poured leftover dye onto. You can see that I was working with darker and brighter colours today.
The other "leftover" piece - I had some red, orange and black left that I didn't want to pour onto the first piece, so I dug out a metre or so of plain (and I do mean plain) terracotta coloured fabric, one of the pieces I inherited with the business, and dating back to when a previous owner dyed a lot of plain flat colours. I like it better now.
And this was what I was actually doing - more Blended fabric, this time in brighter, darker colours. Because I was too lazy to rinse the pieces (as it is, I hang them to dry, then wash them, dry them and iron them), the preponderance of navy blue turned the yellow into light green. Oh well.