Friday, September 26, 2008

NZ Quilt Symposium abd other gems

If you're a quilter, you may want to consider coming to this - New Zealand's national quilting symposium, held every 2 years. The next one is Easter next year. There'll be all sorts of exciting and interesting classes and tutors. ...
...oh, and also this person (you may need to click on the photo for a closer view).
For many years, I've nursed a Hippeastrum bulb which has finally flowered. To my surprise, it's white - they are more often red. That's my "kitchen garden" you can see - why waste good bench space when you can have plants on it?
And we haven't had a gratuitous cute animal photo for a while, so here are the dogs being twins.

3 comments:

Janet said...

omg, they are SO cute!!!

Julie said...

Looks like you're going to be busy! Don't your babies look sweet!

Sophie said...

Oooh!! I'd be in your class if I lived in NZ!!