Now that the National Quilting Symposium is only 3 weeks away and my Pfaff has ostensibly (but not actually) been repaired, I have decided to complete this as the quilt that I can show in the Tutors' exhibition.
Naturally, I am again having tension problems. I have decided not to make the quilt as shown in the pattern, just put together the 9 squares. This may, or may not, happen, depending on my machines. I will try to keep calm, and hunt for the Janome cords and foot, although this machine was also giving me tension problems before I moved.
Before the Pfaff tension bombed out, I DID manage to do so stitching on the Rust Madonna that I made some time back. I want to enter it in an exhibition at a local art gallery - previously, a friend had insisted strenuously that I not stitch it but now she is no longer on the scene, I will do as I please - which is what the piece needs.
Here's the Madonna plain and unadorned, just fused and with drawn features.
And here she is again, with some stitching that I think greatly improves her. You may have to click on the photo to see it.