Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waiting for my plans to hatch

"The paparazzi are such a bore" says Frodo. Cressy pays no attention.
It's atumn, and the garden has flush of flowers before the cold weather sets in.
The roses are looking good. So are the weeds, but I carefully didn't photograph them.

As for the plans.....they are progressing nicely. I have a housesitter lined up, the travel agent has mapped out my flights and train travel. It looks like May in the UK, June in France and July in Italy.

I am SO excited! Much of the time I will be staying with host families from Help Exchange but I would love to stay with some quilters and blog friends if any of you would like to have me for a day or so. In exchange, I am happy to gift fabric, talk to your quilt group (with advance notice!), or teach something.

7 comments:

nevalia said...

nice blog

Helen said...

ohh, exciting. You can go see the exhibition I blogged with a bit of luck!

Pat said...

Your work is beautiful. Love your pets. LOL They're just adorable. Your flowers are lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Janet said...

Frodo is right...and the flowers are lovely!

artmixter said...

come and stay with me, Shirley. Drop me an email!!!

verobirdie said...

Are you coming to the South of France??? Let me know...

Julie said...

Glad your plans are falling into place Shirley. I hope you get some offers of accommodation. I would love to have you here but I have a tiny bungalow.