Sunday, April 06, 2008

Boysenberry, Mulberry and Plum

Not a delicious fruit compote, but the colours that are going on this skein of wool. I went to a Creative Fibre (formerly Spinners & Weavers) open day yesterday, and got all inspired seeing as I spent 4 hours surrounded by lovely fibre. More photos coming once the skeins are all dry.
A Cute Animal shot of the dogs sitting together on the settee...all together now.....awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
One of my Zygocactus in full glorious bloom.
And a wee hank of lovely, soft silk in a vibrant blue colour. I have no idea what I'll do with this but I couldn't resist it.

2 comments:

smarcoux said...

nice dye colours cannot wait to see them on the skeins.. as for the cactus that is great.. I have the same but pink .. I love when it blooms like that ...

Sandy

sharon young said...

ooooh!!! what a lovely wine colour, and the blue is very exotic. what great colours to play with!!
Your dogs look very content :-)