I have been tagged by Sally from Feather on a Wire blog to do this meme. I don't usually do these, but this is a kinda fun one - it's 7 little known facts about me. So here goes!
1. I spent about a year living in the Cook Islands and Western Samoa as a baby (don't remember any of it) but haven't been anywhere overseas since then.
2. I vividly remember the very first time I ever put my head under water. Funnily enough it was here in Christchurch at a place called Coe's Ford (not many swimming pools around back then).
3. I have chewed my nails on and off ever since I started school.
4. I started work at the tender age of 16 years and 2 months.
5. I didn't learn to drive until I was 32.
6. I have additional blind spots at the back of my right eye due to having measles as a child.
7. I used to be a commercial orchid grower when I was married (plants, not flowers). I still grow some orchids.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you'd like to join in and use this on your own blog, let me know!