Of course, I had to some more shibori today. I liked the effect of folding fabric into triangles so I did this with the surplus dye from the top (see below). I put Turquoise on the triangle tips, and faux Indigo on the rest of it.
Here's the result which I really like. Now I have to think what to do with it.....
The main project was to dye a plain white cotton tunic-type top. Here it is all bound up - I tied the sleeves first, with little puff-balls on the shoulders; then the yoke which is tied with soft stretchy cotton tape. Then I ironed accordion pleats on the body, and rolled them up.
In the dye, it looks like some horrible alien insect!
..but I really love the end result! This is the back.